I find it interesting, though certainly not damnable and certainly not the reason or the cause for the rampage Christopher Dorner has been on, that many media outlets are purposely leaving out pieces and parts of the man's long and rambling manifesto.
What was left out? Quite a bit.
- Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a f**king silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
- his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
- his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
- his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
- his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
- his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
- his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
- his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
- his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t”) ,
- and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).
In short, the MSM omitted the parts of the manifesto where Dorner reveals he is a card-carrying liberal Democrat.
Did the media outlets disclose that they left out this material? No they did not.
This becomes the subject of a post here for one reason alone. To show the utter hypocrisy and bias of today's media.
Imagine for a moment what the fallout today had been if conservative utterances had been splattered throughout the pages of this guy's manifesto.
The media would be blaring those utterances 24/7 and then covering the band wagoneers who would be all over it like stink on poop.
But since this guy's clearly a leftist, nothing, nada, zero.
Then again, thinking people were already aware.