Guest posted by tim, The Godless Heathen
Perusing the interwebs in search of something, anything besides the same ole, same ole…I came up with something you good folks can share with that special friend, relative, coworker, neighbor, …anyone who still doesn’t get it as to why we need to get rid of Obama and his band of dunderheads. And what we’ve gotten from the man who repeatedly has proclaimed that he’s “laser focused” on the economy.
A few of the more frightening facts -
1. One recent survey discovered that 40 percent of all Americans have $500 or less in savings.
6. Median household income has fallen for four years in a row. Overall, it has declined by more than $4000 over the past four years.
9. In the United States today, 77 percent of all Americans are living to paycheck to paycheck at least some of the time.
13. Today, about one out of every four workers in the United States brings home wages that are at or below the federal poverty level.
21. According to one recent survey, approximately 10 percent of all employers in the United States plan to drop health coverage when key provisions of the new health care law kick in less than two years from now.
27. Right now, approximately 25 million American adults are living at home with their parents.
33. In the United States today, somewhere around 100 million Americans are considered to be either “poor” or “near poor”.
There’s more here , with links for all of them. Plus a little story at the end that will really make you think.
Any of those sound familiar? Know somebody in those categories? Surprised, shocked or saddened?
Share this list, open some eyes or even change a vote.