I'm really interested in knowing why so many Catholics say to hell with going to Mass... please let me know in the comments.
1. To respond to God’s love.
2. To encounter Christ in the most profound way possible.
3. To gather and pray with our parish family.
4. To strengthen our particular family.
5. To witness to our faith and provide a living legacy to our children and grandchildren.
6. To be transformed by Christ’s grace.
7. To participate in Jesus’ victory over death and the salvation of the world.
8. A foretaste of heaven.
9. To follow God’s loving guidance and to commit to deepening our relationship with
I can lay claim to numbers 2, 4, 6 and 9 but I really want to know from you Catholics why it is you're deciding to skip out.
You know who you are... leave it in the comments.